New In-Store and Online Resources and Experiences Available for Parents and Gift Givers
"We know each customer is on a unique parenting journey, so one size does not fit all when it comes to creating a baby registry. We're listening to what our customers want and expanding our Registry offerings, like the addition of cash funds, to provide even more options and flexibility," said
New Registry Features and Benefits
New Registry features and benefits include cash funds, which allow parents to receive money toward services or experiences such as doulas, food delivery, postpartum care, and more. Additionally, registrants will receive
Registry Insiders: The Ultimate Experience
Following the successful Registry Insiders: The Ultimate Experience that took place in
Customer-Favorite Registry Benefits
In addition to new benefits, registrants will continue to receive the following:
- 15 percent off completion discount (to buy anything remaining on their Registry)
- 365-day return policy on registry items
- Registry guide and Parently blog – both curated by buybuy BABY's experts with helpful tips and guidance.
- Access to Registry specialists in-store to guide parents in product selection and to test and try products first-hand.
- Free Registry Insiders events in stores, available monthly in select cities to receive personalized Registry help, get expert tips and experience product demos.
- Free Welcome Rewards® program, an opportunity to earn points on every item purchased, no exclusions. Welcome Rewards members can earn and redeem points in-store, through the app or online at buybuy BABY and
Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Flexibility to Buy Now Pay Later with AfterPay via buybuy BABY, which offers customers convenience to stretch payments over time with zero interest. With AfterPay, purchases split into four payments, payable every two weeks.
- Convenience to grab a last-minute gift or another order of diapers through Buy Online Pick-up in Store or Curbside option or the Same Day Delivery service.
Registry Trends Report
Registrants can check out the latest trends and product recommendations in buybuy BABY's second annual Registry Trends Report, which includes trends the buybuy BABY team has identified and curated from their own experiences helping expectant parents build their registries.
The most recent buybuy BABY Registry Trends include:
- Supporting Supermoms - A welcome surge of prenatal and postpartum support is making it possible for moms to better prioritize their health, recovery and self-care. Today's moms are creating cash funds as part of their baby registry to use for meal deliveries, doula sessions and custom experiences. They're also snagging their share of made-for-mom secret weapons, like prenatal skincare sets and postpartum recovery kits, for help with recuperating and recharging that's inevitably needed. Product examples include UpSpring® Milkflow™ Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle Breastfeeding Supplement Capsules and Belli® Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator.
- Flexibility for Families - Thanks to innovative gear and accessories, like rotating car seats, wearable breast pumps and stroller wagons, parents (and little ones) are benefiting from much-needed mobility and the ability to multitask at home and on-the-go. In fact, two of the top 10 most registered-for items at buybuy BABY are wearable pumps, and searches for rotating car seats have gone up 425 percent this past year on buybuyBABY.com! A few products include Evenflo® GOLD Revolve 360 Rotational All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, Willow® 3.0 Hands-Free Wearable Double Electric Breast Pump and Doona™+ Infant Car Seat/Stroller.
- Mindful of Milestones - Parenting styles are consciously shifting to reflect the importance of early childhood development. While this has long been a priority, the pandemic's impact on young children has made child development a trending topic, and it's one that's prompting new parents to be proactive. Parents are engaging in intentional or purposeful play, while consciously choosing toys and books that promote gross and fine motor skills, language acquisition, cognitive skills and social-emotional learning. Popular items include
Mushie Paint Palette Press Toy, Sassy® Eco Color & Shape Sorter and Ingenuity™ Cozy Spot Reversible Activity Gym.
- Investing in Basics - Parents are opting for well-made baby essentials and brands that deliver great value. With quality and value trumping quantity, it's the reliable brands and everyday essentials that are winning their way onto baby registries and into nurseries across the nation. In the last year, buybuy BABY observed that parents registered for 27 percent less products, leaning into essentials and value-driven "must-haves". Examples include the exclusive buybuy BABY brand mighty goods,™ which includes multipacks such as 5-Pack Bodysuits and 5-Pack Burp Cloths at attractive price points.
- Mixing Old and New - In the nursery, parents are bridging the gap between past and present by embracing furniture and decor that's traditional, but with a twist. Creating a space that's stylish and comfortable is a modern-day must, but beyond super soft fabrics and cozy accessories, more and more parents are adding the feeling of comfort by infusing design elements that are inspired by their own childhood. Product options include the recently launched, exclusive buybuy BABY brand ever & ever,™ which features style-led classic pieces like the Everlee 3-in-1 Convertible Crib, award-winning Everlee Glider and
Bunny Star3-Piece Crib Bedding Set.
Check out the full trends report with product recommendations on buybuy BABY's Parently blog, here.
About buybuy BABY
buybuy BABY is America's leading specialty baby products retailer, with a 25-year history of providing families with trusted information and products they need to confidently navigate the journey of parenthood - across every milestone, big and small. The company sells a wide assortment of baby and toddler essentials, as well as nursery furniture. buybuy BABY is a subsidiary of
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/buybuy-baby-announces-enhancements-to-customer-loved-registry-experience-301801425.html
SOURCE buybuy BABY
MEDIA: Laura Panza, Media@bedbath.com; INVESTORS: Susie A. Kim, IR@bedbath.com