Ms. Weiss was an early innovator in multi-channel commerce and brings nearly 30 years of entrepreneurial leadership experience in the retail industry, currently serving as Founding Partner of The O Alliance, LLC since 2014 and Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Retail Consulting Inc since 2002. She is recognized as a pioneer in creating a seamless customer experience and has been a key player in transforming retail into the digital space. She also has extensive experience developing high-level business strategy and tactical execution plans, including implementing turnaround initiatives for leading brands in the U.S. and Europe. Ms. Weiss was named by NACD as one of the Top 100 Best Public Directors in 2016. Our Board benefits from Ms. Weiss’ extensive retail and transformation experience, as well as her experience serving on public company boards.
- BFA, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Masters of Administrative Science, The Johns Hopkins University
- Post-Graduate Studies at Harvard Business School and The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- NACD Board Leadership Fellow and Directorship Certification
PUBLIC BOARD MEMBERSHIPS
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.
- RPT Realty